Grocare India may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
Health Chronicle understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users. We understand that your privacy matters and we respect your privacy choices.
Information Collected About You
We may collect “Personal Information” about you – such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or health information – in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile on our web sites or Apps
- When you use certain interactive tools and services
- When you sign-up for newsletters or other communications from Health Chronicle
- When you participate in an online survey
- When you provide personal information in a community area or other public forum.
We may collect “Non-Personal Information” – information that cannot be used by us to identify you – via Cookies, Web Beacons, Health Chronicle mobile device applications and from external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any Personal Information to Health Chronicle.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.